Are Your Investments In Balance Or Are You At Risk?
- Do you know your risk tolerance when it comes to building wealth for retirement?
- Do you know your risk capacity (financial ability to take risk)?
- Are you risk adverse or do you not mind subjecting your money to large losses? Or maybe you are somewhere in between?
- Most people have a general idea but NOT a specific understanding of their risk tolerance.
- Most people are NOT familiar with the concept of risk capacity.
- With the advent of new technologies, finding your specific investment risk tolerance and risk capacity can be done in a matter of minutes.
Getting Your Personalized Risk Score
To obtain your personalized Risk Score, all you need to do is go through our risk program and answer a series of questions. It should take you less than 5 minutes to complete. When done, the program will give your own personal Risk Score. This Risk Score is vital in helping you understand the risk of the assets you currently have and the risk your assets should have in the future.
Scoring Your Current Portfolio Of Assets
After finding your Risk Score, you should then be eager to find out if your current portfolio mix meets or exceeds that Risk Score. We believe you’ll be shocked at the results (meaning there is a good chance your current assets are more, or even far riskier than you thought).
Match Your Portfolio Of Assets To Your Risk Score
After finding your Risk Score, if your current assets are not fully aligned, you can then realign your assets to make sure they match up with your Risk Score. Realigning your assets will give you comfort that they are positioned to meet your expectations of managing risk.
The risk software we use allows us to stress test your current assets and newly proposed asset mix to determine how they would have done during certain periods of time when the stock market lost significant value in a short period of time (like from the highs of 2007 to the lows of 2009).
Our goal for each client is to bring all our recourses to bear in an effort to give time-tested solutions for today and beyond.
Our affiliates span the financial landscape. We want to always use client first solutions no matter where we need to turn.
We don’t believe in the sales culture, but instead we believe in the service culture. Our approach is to dig in and get to the core issues.